Re: Fwd: Interested in Sponsoring Kubuntu

Hi Valerie

Yes I have been communicating with him.

We have an offer of hardware, and services. So the next step is to decide
what we need.

I think we need some ideas from the council and the community.

I thought perhaps offering a VPN client which uses their service.
I suspect we're OK for hosting, but it's available if we want it I think.

Let me know what you think

Rick