Upcoming release of a Kubuntu-branded laptop

Hello all, I just wanted to give you a heads-up on behalf of the Kubuntu
Council that we have entered into an agreement with a company who will be
releasing a high-end laptop (comparable to a top-end Mac) called Focus
Kubuntu. Review units will be going out soon.

Rick Timmis is our Councillor in charge of the negotiations with Canonical,
who hold our Kubuntu name copyright, and the company, Uniphied Thought Inc.
(DBA MindShareManagment) who will partner with Tuxedo (as I understand it)
to do the European manufacturing and distribution.

Rick can answer questions; I have not been personally involved so I cannot.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her

Follow ups