[Merge] lp:~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares into lp:ubuntu-manual-tests

The proposal to merge lp:~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares into lp:ubuntu-manual-tests has been updated.

Commit message changed to:

Intended for Lubuntu 20.04 and up, test cases with emphasis on Calamares installer and the various options (bios/uefi/uefi-secure, encrypt/no-encrypt, web/no-web). Lubuntu task https://phab.lubuntu.me/T56

In 19.10 got pushed to 20.04, due user error & lost drive array this got delayed and I was get anywhere with https://code.launchpad.net/~lubuntu-qa/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares/+merge/372039  (minor fixes may have occurred since last successful update on 2019-12-31

This is a new submission of same files to get around whatever issue I had.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~guiverc/ubuntu-manual-tests/lubuntu-calamares/+merge/380819
--
Your team Ubuntu Testcase Admins is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-manual-tests.