Re: Getting involved in the Kubuntu website development

Hi Carl, I think all of us have been admiring the work of the team you are
building on all the KDE websites. Not only are they attractive, but they
use the best new tech, which will make them easier to keep up over the long
run.

I think I can add you to the LP team:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-website-administrators but the system does
not find carl schwan. If you do not have a launchpad account please
create one. https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/NewAccount

Rick Timmis: new volunteer! ^^^

Valorie

--