Re: Final Call for Councillor Appointment Poll

When I get to the poll page there is nothing to click, just a table with the two choices.

  - Mitch Golden

On 8/28/20 4:57 AM, Rick Timmis wrote:
Hello Everyone

The Launchpad Poll for reappointment of Myriam Schweingruber, Valorie Zimmerman, and Simon Quigley to the Kubuntu Council ends on Aug 30th.

If you have not done so already please do take a moment to cast your vote.

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+polls

I shall announce the results, on or before EOD on September 1st

--
Best Wishes

Rick
*
*
*/For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website./*

*ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>