Update "touchegg" package

Hi!

First of all, sorry if this is not the appropriate channel to notify
this kind of things.
I tried to write to the mailing list and in the Ubuntu project on
launchpad but I wasn't able to get in touch with any maintainer.

It looks like the "touchegg" package is outdated and it doesn't work on
the latest Ubuntu versions. Here is the Kubuntu branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/kubuntu-packaging/touchegg

It looks like code gets imported from this branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~oif-team/touchegg/touchegg

However, it is pointing to the old repo (Google Code) instead of using
GitHub. Is is possible to update it to point to GitHub instead?
https://github.com/JoseExposito/touchegg

Also, the `debian` folder maintained by the Kubuntu team was merged
upstream and I maintain it now.

Is there a way I can create a pull request with this changes? I don't
think I can propose my import branch to be merged in trunk.

Thank you very much in advance,
Jose
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by