Fwd: Fwd: Flavor Screenshot and Blurb for Revamped Desktop Web Page

Hello Monica

Thank you for reaching out. Please find attached a Screenshot from the
upcoming Jammy Jellyfish 22.04 release, and here is our blurb.

<starts>
For over a decade Kubuntu has been the official KDE flavour of Ubuntu. As
Ubuntu Linux has evolved so too has the KDE desktop. KDE is a strong
community with a much revered reputation for delivering leading edge
technology. KDE4 lead the transition to scalable vector graphics, which now
enables today's ultra-high definition monitors, and KDE 5 with the Plasma
desktop experience has gained growing traction and support, and is now
poised to takes its place as the number one desktop experience (citation:
https://www.techrepublic.com/article/kde-plasma-might-soon-be-the-best-linux-desktop-on-the-market/
)

Of course today, modern users require slick integration across devices and
Kubuntu provides Android and iOS mobile device support out of the box with
KDE Connect,. In addition a well balanced set of applications to get new
users up and running quickly, and simply. This includes Web, Email, Office,
Printer, and Scanner support along with extensive additional software
installed from not one, but two desktop package managers.

The Kubuntu community is vibrant and active, with members across the globe.
Furthermore our community has been fundamental in supporting initiatives
such as the Kubuntu Focus team who provide Kubuntu based High Performance
OEM laptops to many organisations including NASA. Of course our
distribution stands upon the shoulders of giants Ubuntu, Debian and KDE for
which we are eternally grateful for their exemplary work.

With a low ISO footprint, and easy to follow live installer, that lets you
try Kubuntu without installation, we encourage you to try it out at
https://kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/

<ends>

Hope this is pretty close to what you're looking for

Best Wishes
Rick