Fwd: Akademy 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Akademy 2022
Date: 	Thu, 11 Aug 2022 22:58:41 +0800
From: 	Mauro Gaspari <mauro.gaspari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aaronhoneycutt@xxxxxxxxxxx, myriam@xxxxxxxxxxx, ricktimmis68@xxxxxxxxx, Rik Mills <rikmills@xxxxxxxxxxx>, tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxxx, valorie-zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Kubuntu Council,

Akademy 2022 is happening soon. Canonical is a silver sponsor there, we have a table/booth setup at the event. I am booking my flight and attending to represent Ubuntu and Canonical. I wanted to ask if Kubuntu Council members are planning to attend the event. It would be great to meet, maybe book the same hotel and represent our projects at the event together.

If you are unable to attend, I will be happy to represent you. In this case it would be beneficial to know if you have specific questions, or ideas for BoFs, specific people from KDE to reach out to. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss further. Also feel free to book a meeting with me using this link <https://people.canonical.com/~ilvipero/meeting>.

Mauro Gaspari
Community Engineer