My candidature for the kubuntu-council

Hi all,

sorry to break the thread, I had to send this through launchpad as I
didn't get mails from the mailing list. Please add me to Cc: when you
reply.

I will stand again for a place on the Kubuntu council.

Of course I am not the most active person, but I try to be around if you
need me and I have close ties to many in the community and to KDE of
which I am a member since early KDE 2 times.

I would be happy to let my place for more active people who yet have to
stand up, though :-)

Feel free to ask me any questions about my candidature.

Best regards, Myriam
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Myriam Schweingruber (https://launchpad.net/~myriam)