Clarity on Payment to Scarlett

Hi Jonathan

Simon reached out to me on Telegram, explaining that I wasn't clear about
the decision surrounding payment to engage Scarlett.

My apologies it was disguised in this Action statement
" The pro-forma for this was agreed upon during the meeting."

We should ask Scarlett to raise an Invoice for the first of three sections
of work, and make payment against that Invoice immediately [Pro-Forma]. The
Kubuntu Council anticipates this will be to deliver the work to prepare and
deliver the 24.04 LTS release, and that the value of the Invoice would be
$2000

I hope that clarifies, please do reach out if you have any questions

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>