Forward Planning - 2nd & Vote required

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to propose the following 12 month
Strategic Vision for Kubuntu, and would like to have a seconder for the
proposal, with a view to voting it in being an agreed strategic plan for
the next year.

Sorry it's a slightly long read, Thanks in advance for your input.

Rick

"Empowering Innovation and Community Growth in Kubuntu"

Over the next 12 months, Kubuntu embarks on an ambitious journey to
invigorate our community, catalyze membership growth, and forge strategic
partnerships.

Our mission is to harness the collective power and passion of our
community, transforming Kubuntu into a more vibrant, accessible, and
innovative platform. We will accomplish this through a focused,
four-quarter plan that ensures progress and measurable success.

In Q1, we will lay the foundation by engaging with our membership base,
establishing a Community Liaison Team, and restructuring our project
organization to enhance efficiency and collaboration. A significant
milestone will be the release of Kubuntu 24.04 LTS, symbolizing our
commitment to delivering excellence.

Q2 will see us expanding our ecosystem by growing our base of testers,
documentarians, and developers. We will launch a dedicated Media Team to
amplify our voice and increase fundraising efforts to fuel our mission.
Additionally, we will develop a 3-year Marketing Plan and launch the
'Kubuntu in Focus' magazine, marking a new era in our community engagement
and outreach.

In Q3, our focus shifts towards commercial growth with the formation of an
Enterprise Ambassadors Team aimed at driving commercial uptake of Kubuntu.
This quarter will also feature the milestone release of Kubuntu 24.10 with
Plasma 6, showcasing our commitment to cutting-edge technology and
innovation.

Q4 will be dedicated to enhancing our infrastructure and support systems.
We will establish a QA Team to support both LTS and the new Plasma 6
environments, and a Kubuntu DevOps Team to build a robust CI/CD pipeline
targeting the automatic build of the 25.04 release.

Throughout this journey, the Kubuntu Council will play a pivotal role,
meeting monthly to align on strategic directions and support the mission's
delivery. By the end of this 12-month period, we envision a transformed
Kubuntu: more engaged, innovative, and strategically positioned for future
growth. Together, we will build a brighter future for Kubuntu, its users,
and the broader open-source community.