Kubuntu Rebrand Kontest

Dear Mike,

I hope this message finds you well.

The Kubuntu Project is planning a brand refresh through a community
contest, aiming to update the look and feel of our website and assets. We
believe this initiative will not only bring fresh ideas to our brand but
also strengthen our community's engagement.

Given Kubuntu Focus's commitment to community and creativity, we're
reaching out to see if you'd be interested in providing prizes for the
contest winners, thereby enhancing its appeal and success.

We're confident that this collaboration would offer valuable exposure for
Kubuntu Focus and highlight your support for innovation.

What are your thoughts?

Best regards,