Funding Platform Approved

Good Moring (Perhaps I should open 'Time Appropriate Greetings'

I reached out directly to Darin Miller, and Myriam Schweingruber, but
responded with Approval in favour of setting up new funding platform with
Open Collective, Pateron and Liberapay

https://invent.kde.org/teams/distribution-kubuntu/2024-25-strategic-plan/-/issues/25

I shall progress this now, and set up the accounts with Open collective
etc..

I think it makes the most sense to set up each of the Kubuntu Council as
Open Collective administrators on the account. To do this I propose using
each of your kubuntu.org email addresses.

Please can you confirm your kubuntu.org address ?

I will also send you each an independent email to confirm the forwarder is
working

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>

Follow ups