Quick Poll

Hello Fellow Councillors

Just need your +1 / -1 on the following

This proposal is to replace the Support Wiki, and Discussion forum. I spoke
with Mauro Gaspari, who I reaching out to for help/suggestions, and it
turns out a solution can be expedited quickly and simply.

Two components that Kubuntu can draw upon

Ubuntu will create a new Kubuntu area on the ubuntu discourse, which can be
used for all discussions

askubuntu.com Stackover flow has a Kubuntu section

https://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/kubuntu which would make an ideal
place to drive and delivery community support.

I will get these started, and link them in on the new website, sound ok ?

Rick

Follow ups