Re: LFNW Ubuntu Community Fund request made

On Monday, March 25, 2024 4:08:07 PM PDT Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> I have a reservation at Holiday Inn Resort, 4260 Mitchell Way, Bellingham,
> WA - my son Thomas will be sharing the room so I'm asking for less than the
> total price, but also asking for swag to give out. Usually they give us
> stickers if nothing else. I have lots of Kubuntu stickers left from those I
> bought years ago.
>
> I **really need to know** what to do about the logo for the LFNW website. I
> wish that there was a "Ubuntu Flavors" logo - could someone hack one
> together? Otherwise I will just go with Kubuntu.
>
> How many folks will help with the table?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Valorie

I should know sometime this evening. We just found ourselves committed to the
process of moving and have to be out mid to late May since that's when our
lease is up. Our rent is just way too high, so rather than wait around we've
found some less-expensive places that we're working on moving to, but we won't
even be able to start the process until around the time of LFNW. However, I'll
be talking about it to Amy this evening, so I'll keep you posted.

Erich

--
Erich Eickmeyer
Ubuntu MOTU