Kubuntu 24.04 Testers Wanted

Hello everyone

Kubuntu 24.04 Beta is released and Testers are wanted. We also have a new
testing tool KubuQA that would greatly benefit from testing too.

https://kubuntu.org/news/kubuntu-24-04-beta-released/

We’re thrilled to announce the availability of the Kubuntu 24.04 Beta! This
release is packed with new features and enhancements, and we’re inviting
you, our valued community, to join us in fine-tuning this exciting new
version. Whether you’re a seasoned tester or new to software testing, your
feedback is crucial to making Kubuntu 24.04 the best it can be.

To make your testing journey as easy as pie, we’re introducing a fantastic
new tool: KubuQA <https://github.com/kubuntu-team/KubuQA>. Designed with
both new and experienced users in mind, KubuQA simplifies the testing
process by automating the download, VirtualBox setup, and configuration
steps. Now, everyone can participate in testing Kubuntu with ease!

This beta release also debuts our fresh new branding, artwork, and
wallpapers—created and chosen by our own community through recent branding
and wallpaper contests. These additions reflect the spirit and creativity
of the Kubuntu family, and we can’t wait for you to see them.

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>