Re: VOTE: - 3 Month extension for Scarlett

+1

and KUDOS to Scarlett, the KC, Rick, Aaron and all the volunteers, be they
devels or testers or making art, graphics, documentation, websites, writing
articles, etc. -- thank you one and all.

So happy with how this is progressing, and really looking forward to Plasma
6 in our future.

Valorie