From: sarojdhakal <lotusnagarkot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Subject: Let's gift all Nepalese a fully localized Ubuntu in 2073
To: Sanjog Sigdel <sigdelsanjog@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Team,

I'm  writing you this email because you are a privileged member of
“Ubuntu Nepali Language Localization (उबुन्टुका नेपाली भाषा समायोजकहरू)”
Team in
​​
launchpad.net.

Few of our members came up with this ambitious goal of  "
​​
Let's gift  all
Nepalese a fully localized Ubuntu in 2073 " .  This sounds pretty crazy
to me and you might think the same . But do you know what some people
are born crazy because they are born to shape the way society thinks .

Do you dare to take this crazy challenge ? Are you the one who wants to
make this amazing free OS available to all Nepalese ? If yes we are good
to get started and that's all it takes !

We have also raised NRs. 10,000 , from group as a donation and setting
this as a bounty based on your Karma on the 1st Baishakh 2073 (based on
their Karma relative value to top 5 contributors) from this Group .

Let's get started !

Thanks,
Saroj
--