ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

Accumulative service catalog descriptions

Hi Jacob.

Another one idea I think IS REALLY required in ladon is to have
WSDL/JSONWSP/etc.. descriptions for service catalogs. I mean if there is
published subset of service objects it's good to have only one URL which
describes all the services available.

Than just in client:

import suds
service = suds.client.Client('http://localhost/soap/description').service
service['Test'].echo()

Because currently if I want to work with several service objects I need to
do 1 more HTTP request to parse description for each service I use and it's
not very good.

I guess it's not hard to implement. Currently I'm working on REST
implementation proposal and after I guess I can work on this feature.
What is your opinion?

Best regards,
Mike

Follow ups