ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #231890]: how to debug a ladon script?

Question #231890 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/231890

jsgaarde proposed the following answer:
Hi lgm
I would use a logger if I were you if you want to mimic the real world situation as much as possible. You can of course start modify your handler to run with pdb and then start apache in single process mode:

# /usr/sbin/apache2 -DONE_PROCESS

If you choose to go with inserting logging in your service method maybe
this can help:

>>> import ladon.tools.log as log
>>> log.info('Log something!')

jakob@web-misc:~$ cat /tmp/ladon_log
2013-07-06 07:01:02,080 - Log something!

Best regards Jakob Simon-Gaarde

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.