ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #241425]: duplicates of complex service types when serving as wsgiapp

Question #241425 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/241425

Mads Find Madsen gave more information on the question:
Ok... problem solved.
Changed the LadonWSGIApplication call from

    application = LadonWSGIApplication(
        ['dummyservices'],
        [dirname(abspath(__file__))],
        catalog_name='My Ladon webservice catalog',
        catalog_desc='This is the root of my cool webservice catalog')

    application = LadonWSGIApplication(
        ['mo2server.dummyservices'],
        ['/hardcoded/path/one/step/up'],
        catalog_name='My Ladon webservice catalog',
        catalog_desc='This is the root of my cool webservice catalog')

Don't know if this constitutes a bug -- at least now my personal odyssey has been documented for the ages ;-)
To my defense jsonwsp seems to figure out that there should only be one element of each type, so that indicates that there is SOME uncertainty as to what constitutes the correct behaviour.

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.