ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

[Question #245331]: Using Ladon in Google App engine and Path Problems

New question #245331 on ladon:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/245331

Hi,

I am trying to run ladon in Google app engine (latest python sdk)

It works fine if I put my handler in the root of my application, but I really want it in a directory.

if I move handler.py into a directory /api/ ladon gets confused and thinks that I am trying to look at a ladon service called api.  Ladon then tells me this service is not implemented.

I assume there must be a way of specifying a ladon "root" somehow my I am struggling to find this written down anywhere.

Can you point me in the right direction please?

Jeff

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.