ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

[Question #254397]: newlines, tabs and space in incoming content

New question #254397 on ladon:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/254397

Hi,

i try to recreate old PHP ws server based on nusoap to Ladno in python. The only problem for me is that i send to the new server request with some text or xml inside to do something with that and on the Ladon side everything is in one line without newlines/tabs and spaces. Is important for me to have this construction. I don't have this problem with PHP server.

I'm using PHP nusoap client to test this. What i'm doing wrong or what i need to change to have newlines/tabs support?

Best regards
Maciej

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.