ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

[Question #257373]: Can not log the incorrect attributes of LadonType instance

New question #257373 on ladon:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/257373

Hi

I am using Ladon version 0.8.0
How make the log on server side, I mean to log all request,  even with incorrect arguments
For example:
I am calling some SOAP methon [foo], which accept LadonType object [A] with attributes [id and name]. The name is optional but id not. During this my service generate Fault response and sends it to client.  How can I handle such situation on server side, I mean if the SOAP method get incorrect args, how can I log this. Should I change the source code ?

Regards

Ladon Developer, which is an answer contact for ladon.