ladon-dev-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #284962]: Ladon deploying with nginx trouble

Question #284962 on ladon changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ladon/+question/284962

Description changed to:
I want to use soap11 interface and it's ok, when i do that locally. I'm sending test soap request from suds and there are no problems. But when I'm deploying, put my app under nginx and do test soap request on soap11 method then I'm getting this error:
Exception: (405, 'Requests for TDMethods soap11 interface must be posted').  Can anyone help, maybe anyone have good nginx configuration for doing that?

--
You received this question notification because your team Ladon
Developer is an answer contact for ladon.