Re: installed and running, now what?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Dave Walker<DaveWalker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After running the rocketfuel-setup, did you:
> $ cd ~/launchpad/lp-branches/devel
> $ ./utilities/launchpad-database-setup $USER
> $ make schema

<log snip>

 * Starting PostgreSQL 8.3 database server

                                   [ OK ]
Waiting 10 seconds for postgresql to come up...
Creating postgresql user servicedesk

Looks like everything went ok.
Now run "make schema" at the top level of the launchpad tree.
servicedesk@servicedesk-lp:~/launchpad/lp-branches/devel$ make schema
scripts/update-bzr-version-info.sh
Creating bzr-version-info.py at revno 8971
Missing ./download-cache.
Developers: please run utilities/link-external-sourcecode.
make: *** [download-cache] Error 1
servicedesk@servicedesk-lp:~/launchpad/lp-branches/devel$
utilities/link-external-sourcecode
Usage: link-external-sourcecode [options] [parent]

link-external-sourcecode: error: Parent branch not specified, and
could not be discovered.

> $ make run

I'm behind a proxy, but I have it set on the http_proxy session variable

--
Fernando Pereira
(``-_-´´)