Re: installed and running, now what?

Hi again.
Ok, so i checked out rocketfuel-setup again, checked the code to see
if I found anything bzr action that would get stuck on my proxy, and
ran it again.

Close to the end, I got this:

> Fetched 41.8kB in 1s (28.8kB/s)
> Reading package lists... Done
>
> Logging bzr into Launchpad (it's okay if this errors)...
> bzr: ERROR: Connection error: while sending GET /~servicedesk/%2Bsshkeys: [Errno 111] Connection refused
>
> You can ignore any error above about not registering an SSH key
> with Launchpad.  Registering an SSH key is only important if you
> are writing data to Launchpad, or trying to access private data.
>
> Using saved parent location: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/devel/
> No revisions to pull.
> bzr: ERROR: [Errno 111] Connection refused
>
> Thank you for using this script.  You can improve it for everyone by
> committing changes to Launchpad in utilities/rocketfuel-setup.

I took a new look at the script and tested all bzr actions, and none
got refused :s

Well, I stepped that, and kept going with the DB.

> $ cd ~/launchpad/lp-branches/devel
> :~/launchpad/lp-branches/devel$ ./utilities/launchpad-database-setup $USER
> Creating Launchpad database for servicedesk
> Using postgres 8.3
 > * Stopping PostgreSQL 8.3 database server

                                     [ OK ]
> Purging postgresql data...
> Re-creating postgresql database...
> Creating new cluster (configuration: /etc/postgresql/8.3/main, data: /var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main)...
> Moving configuration file /var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main/postgresql.conf to /etc/postgresql/8.3/main...
> Moving configuration file /var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main/pg_hba.conf to /etc/postgresql/8.3/main...
> Moving configuration file /var/lib/postgresql/8.3/main/pg_ident.conf to /etc/postgresql/8.3/main...
> Configuring postgresql.conf to use port 5432...
> Applying postgresql configuration changes...
> patching file /etc/postgresql/8.3/main/pg_hba.conf
>
> ##
> ## Launchpad configuration
> ##
> # Enable launchpad full text searching in database
> search_path='$user,public,ts2'
> add_missing_from=false
> #enable_seqscan=false
> log_statement='all'
> log_line_prefix='[%t] %q%u@%d '
> fsync = off
> max_fsm_relations=2000
>
 > * Starting PostgreSQL 8.3 database server

                                     [ OK ]
> Waiting 10 seconds for postgresql to come up...
> Creating postgresql user servicedesk
>
> Looks like everything went ok.
> Now run "make schema" at the top level of the launchpad tree.
> :~/launchpad/lp-branches/devel$ make schema
> utilities/shhh.py python2.4 bootstrap.py --ez_setup-source=ez_setup.py \
		> --download-base=download-cache/dist --eggs=eggs
> error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse('zc.buildout')
>
> Link to http://pypi.python.org/simple/zc.buildout/ ***BLOCKED*** by --allow-hosts
>
> Couldn't find index page for 'zc.buildout' (maybe misspelled?)
>
> Link to http://pypi.python.org/simple/ ***BLOCKED*** by --allow-hosts
>
> No local packages or download links found for zc.buildout
> An error occured when trying to install zc.buildout. Look above this message for any errors that were output by easy_install.
> make: *** [bin/buildout] Error 1

And here is where I'm stuck again.
Thanks in advance for all your help!

--