Weekly metronome emails: how can they be useful?

Howdy all,

Long time reader, first time poster... heh.

For quite a while now, I've produced a weekly "metronome" email that I
posted to the Canonical internal Launchpad team mailing list. It
listed things such as which week it was, who was on CHR, who had
vacation that week and also any important points in the dev cycle that
were coming up that week.

Other than info about of who from the Canonical LP team is on leave
that week, I think all of that will find a better home on this list in
future. So, it seems like a good time to ask: what information would
you find useful in the weekly metronome email?

Cheers.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

Follow ups