Distribution source package pages

Hi Curtis

At the Soyuz UI sprint way back in February, we came up with a big plan to
redesign the navigation around distro source packages.  I am intending to use
these next 2 months to implement that design, because I don't want to waste
time implementing the 3.0 changes on pages that we'll subsequently throw away.

So, since your team is now in charge of the distribution source package
"stuff", I thought I'd let you know not to play with those templates just yet!
If you want to get involved though, that'd be great.  There's a page here:
https://dev.launchpad.net/SoyuzPackageUI that contains the necessary info,
There's some attached photos of whiteboards with the intended designs.  I
think that the proposed changes will affect templates in both of our areas.

The basic philosophy was to get rid of some of the pages, since there are way
too many package pages.  The wiki page should cover all that.

I am going to start producing mock-ups early this week.  Let me know if your
team has plans already set for these particular templates.

Cheers