RFC: The Build page redesign

Hi launchpaders,

I'd like to invite you to comment on the plans for redesigning the
Build pages on Launchpad, which will be done as part of the 3.0
roadmap.

https://dev.launchpad.net/SoyuzBuildIndexPage

The main idea behind the mentioned changes is to make it easier to see
(and access) the relevant information about a build record according
their state, and if necessary immediately *act* based on that.

I'm looking forward to your help to make this page much easier to the
eyes of both, packaging experts and novices.

Thanks in advance.
--
Celso Providelo <celso.providelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
IRC: cprov,  Jabber: cprov@xxxxxxxxxx, Skype: cprovidelo