Launchpad dev wiki conventions posted.

In the Department of Meta-Departments Department (Supervisory Office):

Matthew Revell and I made many changes in the wiki today, one of which
was to add a summary bar to the top of every page.  Then I thought "Hmm,
how will people know to add the summary bar on new pages?"  That thought
naturally led to writing a page about wiki conventions:

  https://dev.launchpad.net/WikiConventions

I've tried to keep it very short and not state obvious stuff.  We don't
want to overwhelm contributors with a bunch of rules -- wikis should be
lightweight to edit, both technically and socially.

So let's please be conservative about adding to that page... But do add
to it when there's something important we should all be doing.

-Karl

Follow ups