Re: Where did python-tz go?

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 02:48:26PM +0700, Jeroen Vermeulen wrote:
> I just had a weird failure on my relatively new machine: python-tz was
> not installed.  This breaks lots of things that "import pytz," but the
> various launchpad dependencies packages don't seem to pull in the
> package.
>
> No idea how my system came to be without python-tz, but presumably some
> other package we do depend on stopped depending on it.  Can we add a
> direct dependency?

Can you expand a bit on why you need this? I live happily without having
python-tz installed, so I'm guessing that either your setup is faulty,
or you're doing something that I don't.

We use pytz as an egg using buildout, so first check that you can import
pytz in bin/py.

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt