Re: EmailAddressAlreadyTaken: account and person split

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 05:01:28PM -0400, Stuart Bishop wrote:
> I guess the main reason we want to differentiate users who have
> actively created a Launchpad Person from the import created Person is
> so we don't spam people who haven't signed up themselves (which would
> happen if someone subscribed them to a bug. I think an 'acivated' or
> 'deactivated' boolean would handle this - do we need something more
> complex than this?

Not in my opinion -- but it does require reworking the code that relies
on Account/Person to decide whether the person is alive or not. I
wonder if that can or needs to be factored into a single set of calls.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko