Re: make not working in devel

On Aug 12, 2009, at 6:10 AM, Graham Binns wrote:

2009/8/12 Gavin Panella <gavin.panella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Running `make` in a fresh devel branch (with linked sourcecode) does not
seem to be working:

 ImportError: No module named buildout.buildout

Running `./bin/buildout` before `make` fixes this for me.

Can anyone else confirm this? It's important because rocketfuel-get
cannot complete cleanly because of this.

Yes. I saw the same issue and fixed it the same way.

I didn't see this when I just tried it--rocketfuel-get and rocketfuel- branch were successful. Should I try something else?

That said, one way I know to recreate this symptom is to clear out the egg directory the script expects to find. (bin/buildout will repopulate it from the download-cache, which is why it fixes things.)

There appears to
have been a rotten egg somewhere. (Or not, but I just wanted to say
it).

Augh. :-)

Gary