Re: run mad for mysql branches?

2009/8/13 Tim Penhey <tim.penhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:17:20 Martin Pool wrote:
>> I see MySQL are making some use of launchpad merge proposals like
>> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~a.skwar/mylvmbackup/zfs/+merge/1231
>>
>> They're not getting the full experience without the diff being
>> displayed though.  Could we get lp:mad to run on their projects too?
>
> We are likely to be changing the behaviour of how the diffs relate.  Many users
> have been more confused than helped with respect to the multiple diffs.

I agree, and I think it's great that you're changing it, but I still
think the current diffs are better than none at all.  So if it was
just a matter of adding those products to a config file I'd still ask
you to do it.  If it would cause resource problems or something
perhaps not.  Or perhaps we should just ask someone there - I already
sent mail in response to seeing one of them playing with mps.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>