Re: Launchpad OpenID on blogger.com?

Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Why don't they support Launchpad logins today? There isn't anything
>> special we need to do to work -- we are a fully-compatible OpenID 2.0
>> implementation, AIUI.
>
> Well I was hoping that maybe all it takes is for someone who
> understands this stuff to go convince them.  :)

The argument to make is about number of users, I think.  Last number I
heard was we have 100,000+ active users -- not sure how big the "+" is,
but anyway 100,000 isn't tiny.

Jeroen, can you give me a URL or a click-trail by which I can reach a
page where blogger.com offers OpenID login (favoring certain providers)?
I can't find such a page -- I've signed out and clicked around, but
still don't see any place for OpenID.  After I have a concrete example,
I'm happy to ping them about this.

-K