A bzr branch for launchpad-dependencies?

I have changes I'd like to submit for the launchpad-dependencies source
package, and I figure a bzr branch would be a good way to do so.

I volunteered to "bzr import-dsc" the prior history, but then I
discovered that the early versions of the package which were published
in the Ubuntu primary archive during dapper actually contained a bzr
branch in the source pacakage.

Does anyone know what became of this?

I'm including Matt Zimmerman in the recipients of this email, as he is
the only committer to the aforementioned bzr branch.

Matt, do you happen to have a copy of more history of the package than
exists in the dapper archive?

Thanks,

Max.