Re: Branch merge proposal spread

[@niemeyer: this is about the use of merge proposals in Launchpad by Landscape]

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Christian Robottom
Reis<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 03:00:22PM -0300, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
>> I'm wonder if you are surprised by Landscape being completely absent
>> from that list *0.5 wink*.
>>
>> BTW, what's the status on our little requested features Tim?
>
> I am now that you mention it! What little features are you referring to?
> Is there an easy query that lists what the blockers you considered would
> be?

I know that this was discussed in the #landscape channel after I
joined (I could grep *wink*), between Gustavo and Tim. I recall that
one of the blockers was requiring two positive reviews from distinct
members of a team without directly specifying which members. That
might be enough to trigger the right buttons on Tim and Gustavo's
heads. At some blurry point in the past I remember Tim pinging me
about the fact that the work to support this was ongoing.

-- Sidnei