Re: fmt:link for a distroseries.

Gavin Panella wrote:

Do you know if there's a reason that there's no fmt:link for a
distroseries? I don't mind adding it, just wondering beforehand.

I ran into this as well recently for translation groups, and found it really easy to add a formatter.

Maybe we're too hesitant about adding them just because so few of us ever get to do it. Unless there's a clear reason not to, IMHO reviewers should prefer "please add a formatter" over "better use fmt:url for now."

Plus, it's not all that hard to break a page when fmt:link works on some objects you may link to but not on others. By Sod's Law all your test cases are probably in the former category.

Jeroen