Re: make schema doesn't work

Hi Florian,

У суб, 12. 09 2009. у 09:11 +0200, Florian Effenberger пише:

> I'm fairly new to LaunchPad, but I wanted to set up my own instance
> locally for hosting projects. I've followed the documentation in the
> wiki, but unfortunately, at the point of "make schema" things don't
> seem to work anymore:

Try using

  ./utilities/link-external-sourcecode ../path/to/lp-sourcedeps

to link in the sourcecode deps into sourcecode (it will show you a bunch
of items being linked: if not, you don't have something set up
correctly).

If that doesn't help, try re-running rocketfuel-get and make sure your
lp-sourcedeps/sourcecode contains "mailman" subdirectory (but, since
this is the first thing being built, you are probably missing everything
else as well, where rocketfuel-get should help).

Cheers,
Danilo