Finding merge proposals

James Westby asked about a couple of old merge proposals today that had
never been looked at, both proposed in July. I tried to figure out how
we'd missed them for so long, and discovered two things:

1. We, meaning the Launchpad code reviewers, should probably use:

     https://code.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+activereviews

   instead of:

     https://code.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+activereviews

   to view outstanding merge proposals and branches waiting to land
   across the whole Launchpad project, otherwise we'll miss proposals
   for launchpadlib and trac-launchpad-migrator and probably others.

2. We should probably all look at:

     https://code.edge.launchpad.net/lazr/+activereviews

   too from time to time. That way we would have seen James' proposals
   before now.

Gavin.

Follow ups