Re: how to run close_bugs_from_commits.py

I have this script set up and running on devpad under the ~lpqateam
user. Currently it's monitoring landings for the following projects:

name = malone,launchpad-foundations,soyuz

Would you like me to include blueprint and launchpad-registry to the
list? (Btw, I offered to setup the script for all TLs a few months
ago. Some decided to not use the script. That's why the script is not
monitoring all LP projects).

Cheers,

Diogo