Re: Re-roll, PQM Open

On September 26, 2009, Brad Crittenden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We had a successful re-rollout of several critical bug fixes Friday
> around 16:00 UTC.  A few hours later PQM was opened to allow normal
> landings against devel.
>
> Thanks again for the work involved in a successful release.

Indeed! This was a great achievement! Personally, like I stated today during
our 3.0 retrospective (pcitures of the whiteboard coming soon) I really
appreciated how the whole team came together and succeeded in converting all
the templates (even the orphaned blueprints ones). This is the sign of a very
mature team!

For 3.1.10, our focus will be on fixing any fall-outs from this 3.0 release
UI-wise, and clean up tech-debt.

This week, the big item on the sprint agenda is making sure that we are
"crystal clear" on knowing what is the goal of the project is, how success is
defined and establishing how this translates in what we should focus on in the
next 6 months. More news on this next week.

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx