Re: Issues with the puller script

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 16:42 +1300, Michael Hudson wrote:
[...]
> I think it would be a bit dishonest to change how the script records its
> entries in the ScriptActivity table, so we should monitor the puller's
> health in a different way.  I suggest one in the report

The emails to script-failures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx are supposed to be only when
something is badly wrong. It sounds like we don't know from checking
every hour whether something is wrong or not - it may be, or it may be
running fine and just processing a lot of stuff. I guess we can decide
for sure once this has all settled down and been fixed.

Thanks, Tom