Re: Getting some languages over the 80% complete level

У чет, 01. 10 2009. у 12:50 +0100, Martin Albisetti пише:
> 2009/10/1 David Planella <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > El dj 01 de 10 de 2009 a les 12:03 +0100, en/na Martin Albisetti va
> > escriure:

> >> How about linking the languages to the page on Launchpad with the
> >> untranslated string, so eager people can just jump in and start
> >> helping?
> >>

> > Although a good idea, unfortunately there is no such location with a
> > link to _all_ untranslated strings in Launchpad.
> >
> > However, what we could do in the wiki page is to provide a link to the
> > particular language's translatable packages, as in e.g.
> > https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+lang/es for
> > Spanish.
> >
> > I'm open to any suggestions and improvements to the wiki page.
>

> We should file a bug, and get the translations team to help us have
> such a filter.

As I told Martin, this is one of the things I want to do with
distribution (and project pages).  It's fine to file a bug, but with
things like these (which we have quite close to the top of our minds :)
it's more likely we'll file a new bug when we start work on it because
we'll file bugs as we create work units as well.

Cheers,
Danilo