Re: When will the table of contents reach the +apidoc page?

Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> Karl's change went into launchpadlib, not Launchpad itself. (1.5.2,
>> the most recent launchpadlib release, has it.) To get the change into
>> Launchpad we need to bring Launchpad's launchpadlib dependency up to
>> date. I don't know how we go about doing that, but that's what we
>> have to do.
>
> Thank you Leonard.
>
> Yes, we are using version 1.5.1 of launchpadlib right now.  In order
> to use the new version, we need to add the new version of launchpadlib
> to the download-cache (sdist strongly preferred), specify the new
> version in versions.cfg, and then run tests and merge as usual.  This
> is documented in doc/buildout.txt in the "Upgrade a Package" section.
>
> Or, since Leonard says that launchpadlib doesn't need the xslt, I'm
> happy to have that moved into trunk.

+1.  I had assumed that we'd upgrade launchpadlib in Launchpad when we
released Launchpad 3.0, but either that isn't policy, or perhaps the
launchpadlib release simply wasn't timed right to make it into Launchpad
3.0.  Having the xslt in Launchpad trunk would make this a non-issue
when we improve the API ref page in the future.

-K