New command: ec2 land

Hello everyone,

Are you tired of remembering PQM commit message syntax? Do you fumble
when asked to land a branch for a community contributor? Do you resent
needlessly copying out data from Launchpad onto your command line? Do
you think --headless should be the default?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, I have something that
will slake your tiredness, end your clumsy fumbling and make your
resentment dissolve in the wind. I have a script.

When running the latest launchpadlib & lazr.uri and so forth, instead
of running:

  ./utilities/ec2 test --headless --email=someone@xxxxxxxxxxx
--email=you@xxxxxxxxxxxxx --launchpad=devel -s
'[r=whoever][ui=beuno][bug=1234567] Do a thing to change a thing so
that people can do stuff.'
bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~someone/launchpad/thingy-branch

You can do:

  ./utilities/ec2 land
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~someone/launchpad/thingy-branch/+merge/12345

'ec2 land' will look at the merge proposal and derive:
  * whether or not it's approved
  * the commit message
  * the reviewer(s)
  * the UI reviewer(s)
  * the release-critical reviewer (if appropriate)
  * the target branch
  * the email addresses
  * the source branch
  * that you want to use --headless

It's really hard to test this sort of thing, so it probably has bugs.
Please let me know about them or fix them yourself :)

jml

Follow ups