Re: Broken python-apt package

On Oct 23, 2009, at 10:30 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:

And it turns out that I didn't have launchpad-developer-dependencies
installed, which would have held back the karmic package.

I have no idea how it got uninstalled :/ I suspect the karmic upgrade, so
people might want to check if you recently upgraded from jaunty.

I'm on a fresh Karmic install and I do updates via Landscape. It just offered to remove l-d-d which I canceled. I haven't looked at the details yet, or whether it's been fixed now, but maybe you did an update and it got removed?

-Barry