Re: Problems with a windmill test for import queue stuff

Danilo Šegan wrote:

However, the icons for showing error output are not displayed when I run
it in windmill:

  bin/test -vv --layer=TranslationsWindmillLayer -t import_queue_error

Do you have any idea why this might happen?

Maybe it's the part in initialize_import_queue_page that effectively does:

  Y.all('.marker').set('innerHTML', button_html)

I don't know for sure that that's allowed on a list of elements as opposed to an individual element.

Also, the icons are sprite spans. Maybe something about that doesn't work in Windmill when inserted from JS?

Jeroen