Re: Launchpad 3.1.10 release status update

On November 2, 2009, Michael Nelson wrote:
> Buildbot badness
> ================
>
> Our main issue is that build_bot is not in a healthy state, our db_lp
> buildbot has died, and hasn't yet been resurrected. BjornT, allenap and
> gary have been working all day with the losas to find out why, but so
> far it's not resolved.
>
> This had left us in testfix mode, so as a work-around (suggested by
> BjornT), I've tried submitting an empty testfix to db-devel just so pqm
> will move out of testfix and we can continuing landing on devel, but it
> turns out we can't do that either - due to an email server issue. So
> currently submitting to PQM doesn't hit the queue and no email response
> is returned (both deryck and I have been trying). Francis will update
> the status of this as soon as he knows more.

Email service to and from PQM is now working again. (Although still a little
slower than usual while the email system recovers fully).

I have submitted a [testfix] submission on db-devel so that we can get out of
[testfix] mode.

It got through, but unfortunately, Gary, Michael and Stefan are trying to
unwedge the buildbot at about the same time, which resulted in new failed
builds getting us back in [testfix] mode.

So emails are working and once they sort out the buildbot issue, we should be
back on track.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx